Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.fajr.com.jo website.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this Site. Any similar violation may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of Site security include for example but not limited to:
• Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
• Accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended to you or for your use;
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
• Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
• Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines, or engage in a conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer's functionality or operation of the Site.
Other prohibited activities
When using this Site, you must not:
• Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive to or in breach of another person's privacy or other rights or any material that FAJR at its sole discretion does not wish to be posted or transmitted through the Site;
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• Upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, software or other materials protected by intellectual property laws, including for example but not limited to; copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
• Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
• Engage in deceptive online marketing;
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
• Assist or permit any persons to engage in any of the activities described above.
You must practice caution, good sense and sound judgment in using the Site. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit through the Site. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including for example but not limited to; data, text, software, graphics or any other material whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is considered of your sole responsibility.
FAJR does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new promotions, products, technologies, or processes. You must not transmit any material to or through this Site that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Any material that you transmit to or through this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. This policy serves to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes regarding ideas’ property. Except as expressly provided in the Privacy Statement or any separate written agreement between you and FAJR, you give FAJR an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information. You further agree that FAJR has the right to use, without any payment or accounting transaction to you or others, any concepts, know-how or ideas that you (and those who act on your behalf) transmit to or through this Site.
The material (text, animated or static images, databases, sounds, photographs, know-how or cited products) made available at this Site is protected by copyrights. No material from this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any manner without obtaining the written permission of the copyright owner. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is considered as violation of FAJR's copyright and other proprietary rights. Permission for all other uses of materials contained herein must be obtained from FAJR in advance. Requests for such authorization should be sent via email. For purposes of this Agreement; the use of any such materials on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill are proprietary to FAJR.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and tradenames, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to FAJR. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or tradenames without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Links to other websites
This Site may contain links to other non-FAJR websites. These links are for convenience only. FAJR is not responsible for the availability or content of these sites or any viruses or other damaging elements encountered by linking to a third-party website. In addition, providing links to these sites should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by FAJR upon the organizations sponsoring the sites or their products or services.